Sunday 4 September 2016

Indigo Shadow: Page Sixty-Eight

“DC? Specifically?” Wendy looked over Lucy's shoulder at the pictures. “Oh, you mean Poison Ivy? I don't think it's that close but I see what you mean – the colours are right and she does have a vegetation motif going on doesn't she?”

“And she's painting her skin green,” Lucy said. “At least I really hope that's body paint.”

“It certainly doesn't scream healer to me,” Sienna said.

“Nor does her name,” Lucy said. “What does a cornucopia have to do with healing? Surely that suggests feeding people. Maybe there's more to her powers.”

“She could be biokinetic,” Martin suggested. “That would fit with the healing and the possibility of other stuff. I'll look into it.”

“You said she had a Facebook page, right?” Wendy said. “Perhaps we should see if she's got contact details and risk sending her an email?”

“Risky,” Martin said. “But it may be worth the risk.”

“Ooh! If you are going to email her tell me before you do,” Lucy said. “I'll sketch up some better costume designs for her build, colour scheme and theme for you to send to her.

Martin chuckled. “Okay, Luce, I'll do that. Are you angling to be Super Lucy Fashion designer to superheroes? Speaking of which shouldn't you unpin the pattern from Sienna soon?”

“Damn!” Lucy bustled over to Sienna and began removing the pattern. “I forgot with all the excitement.”

“Don't worry about it,” Sienna said. “I did the same thing and I'm the one it's pinned to.”

“So when do you think we can have the internet back up and running? Wendy asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment