Monday 18 July 2016

Indigo Shadow: Page Eighteen

“We saw it,” Charlotte said. “I know it sounds unbelievable but it’s true. I still say we should go to the police.”

“No!” Lucy said. “Not until we’re sure it’s safe at least, possibly not then unless she wants to. If this is true then Sienna saved us, even if it isn’t I’m pretty sure she saved me by getting the wheelchair. We owe her.”

“Thanks, Luce,” Sienna said.

Charlotte stared at the others for a moment with an extremely conflicted expression but then she nodded. “Okay, you’re right. But you have to get this under control.” She gave Sienna a determined stare. “But is you ever push me like that again I am going to the police.”

“I’ll try,” Sienna said. “But it wasn’t intentional.”

“What’s this?” Wendy asked.

“When I was frozen after she threw that guy she forced me to get moving,” Charlotte said. “I don’t know how but when she snapped at me I had to move.” She looked back at Sienna. “That’s why you have to get this under control. You can’t override people like that.”

“Is that true?” Wendy asked.

“I think so,” Sienna said. “I’m not sure, but something clicked inside my head when it happened.”

“Hmm.” Wendy frowned. “That’s a point. What happened from your point of view. That might help us work out what happened.”

“Ah.” Sienna cast her mind back and described how she’d felt during the incident and the sudden departure of her headache when she stopped the stuff that was flying at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment